Auto & Vehicle
Mauck Insurance Staff
About Mauck Insurance
| Mauck Insurance Agency
handles insurance for loggers, logging operations, those that truck logs, measure logs,
cut logs, harvest logs, forward logs, process logs, make things from logs, plane logs, or
do anything else with logs. Insurance for the Forest Products Community and blue collar
industries including loggers, truckers, and construction is the focus of our agencies.
We insure all types of logging operations from log
trucks to hand cutters through fully mechanized involving skidders, forwarders,
processors, slashers, bunchers, harvesters, chippers, or other equipment. Logging, Log
Trucking, Sawmill, Lumber Yard, Building Material Dealer, Pellet Plant, Secondary Wood
Products Manufacturing, Trucking, Construction, Excavating, and blue collar industries are
the core strengths of Forest Insurance Center & Mauck Insurance Agency. We understand
your equipment, what it is and used for, whether a processor, harvester, skidder,
forwarder, dozer, loader, log loader, delimber, slasher, grapple skidder, cable skidder,
chipper, buncher, excavator, feller buncher, or other logging, constriction, or excavation
Logging Insurance, Trucking Insurance,
Excavation Insurance, Contractors Insurance, Forest Products Insurance, Sawmill Insurance,
Wood Products Manufacturing Insurance, Pellet Plant Insurance, Forester Insurance,
Building Material Dealer Insurance, & Lumberyard Insurance are all within our core
competencies. We also offer a full line of bonding for logging, excavating, contracting,
or other blue collar industries including timber sale bonds & performance and payment
Mauck is experienced & offer down to earth facts, prompt service, &
competitive pricing. You wont find us in suits and ties, we wear jeans and boots to
work; and often our work takes us to your business, jobsite, or home.
- Are owned through holding companies of the Michigan
Association of Timbermen & Great Lakes Timber Professionals Associations. As such
agency profits go back to support these two associations, offering a support system no
other agency can.
- Employ a seasoned staff of professionals that are immersed every day
in logging, trucking, sawmill, and other blue collar insurance.
- Offer an independent agency system with multiple companies
represented. Often times we will have several attractive proposals for your review.
- Offer a complete line of insurances including health insurance, life
insurance, home & auto insurance, bonding, work comp, property, general liability,
equipment/inland marine, umbrella/excess.
- Have extremely competitive equipment rates for qualified businesses
regardless of whether or not your machine has an automatic fire suppression system.
- Understand what your equipment is, how you use it, and how losing it
could impact your business.
- Will be flexible based on your schedule, many of our appointments are
in your office or jobsite early in the morning or late in the evening.
- Provide a cell phone # for clients that can be called 24/7 for
- Can offer a variety of payment plans, often interest free for
- Offer a complete array of commercial insurance solutions for other
industries as well.
- We Are licensed in, and work throughout Michigan
Maximizing The Value of Your Commercial Insurance Read more...
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM FIRE LOSSES!
14 Tips To Prevent Logging Equipment Fires Read more...
Protect Your Livelyhood. Prevent Machinery Fires Read more...